The French-Zambian Chamber of Commerce (FZCC) is an association which promotes the business interests of both French and Zambian companies by facilitating cooperation between the two countries and developing the capacity of its members.
The FZCC provides a networking platform for members to gain knowledge of the business environment. It also keeps its members abreast of the developing economic and business opportunities in Zambia and France.
The FZCC also endeavours to provide a platform for advocacy on trade and investment policy with the Zambian government
The FZCC is composed of 6 Board of Directors both French and Zambian, as well as an executive team of 4 members who are also both French, and Zambian.
The 6 Board of Directors are listed below:
- Lavender Chungu Degré – Zambian
- Diana Parker – French
- Eric Rambeloson – French
- Lafarge Zambia PLC – Represented by Mr Vincent Jacques Bouckaert (Chief Executive Officer)
- Bolloré logistics – Represented by Mr Olivier Terra (Managing Director)
- Total Zambia – Represented by Mr Olufemi Babajide (Managing Director)
The 4 Executive Members are listed below:
- Alexandre Degré – Executive Director
- Eric Rambeloson – Vice President/ Treasurer
- Christelle Terra – Communications, Event and Corporate Consultant
- Michael Kefile – Administrative Officer/ Assistant Marketing Officer
The French-Zambian Chamber of Commerce (FZCC) aims to promote the business interests of both French and Zambian companies, represent interests of French or Zambian Small and Medium enterprises and assist any company which has interests, directly and indirectly, doing business in both countries.
To join CCI France (International), when able to respect its rules of affiliation, in order to be considered and labelled French Chamber abroad.
- To help businesses prosper and grow
- To increase job opportunities
- To encourage an orderly expansion and development of all segments of the community
- To contribute to the overall economic stability of the community
- To promote the nation’s private enterprise system of competitive marketing