The French-Zambian Chamber of Commerce (FZCC) is an association which promotes the business interests of both French and Zambian companies by facilitating cooperation between the two countries and developing the capacity of its members.
The FZCC provides a networking platform for members to gain knowledge of the business environment. It also keeps its members abreast of the developing economic and business opportunities in Zambia and France.
The FZCC also endeavours to provide a platform for advocacy on trade and investment policy with the Zambian government
The FZCC is composed of 6 Board of Directors both French and Zambian, as well as en Executive Director
The 6 Board of Directors are listed below:
- Lavender Chungu Degré – President
- Diana Parker – Secretary-General
- Lafarge Zambia PLC – Represented by Mr. Jimmy Khan (Chief Executive Officer)
- Bolloré Transport and Logistics
- Total Zambia – Represented by Mr. Olufemi Babajide (Managing Director)
Executive team :
- Alexandre Degré – Executive Director
- Moses Silungwe – Project Lead
The French-Zambian Chamber of Commerce (FZCC) aims to promote the business interests of both French and Zambian companies, represent interests of French or Zambian Small and Medium enterprises and assist any company which has interests, directly and indirectly, doing business in both countries.
To join CCI France (International), when able to respect its rules of affiliation, in order to be considered and labelled French Chamber abroad.
- To help businesses prosper and grow
- To increase job opportunities
- To encourage an orderly expansion and development of all segments of the community
- To contribute to the overall economic stability of the community
- To promote the nation’s private enterprise system of competitive marketing