The French-Zambian Chamber of Commerce (FZCC), with the support of the Embassy of France and the Ministry of Energy in Zambia, will organize a two-day conference on renewable energies, at the end of October 2020.
The diversification into the energy sector has become a major economic and environmental stake for the country.
No such conference has taken place since 2016.
- Assess the potential of the renewable energy sector in Zambia and its prospects.
- Highlight the know-how of French companies involved in local renewable energy projects.
- Give visibility to the companies sponsoring the event through media coverage and social media.
- Allow the private sector and public stakeholders to meet, exchange views and debate on thematic subjects.
- Promote interactions between the French businesses and their Zambian counterparts.
- Hold exhibition stands to show case the work of French and Zambian companies involved in the energy sector.
If you wish to become a sponsor, do not hesitate to contact us.
0967 210 803
0966 792 671
To check out the sponsorship packages, please click on the link below
Renewable Energy Conference Resource Mobilization