The French-Zambian Chamber of Commerce (FZCC) held its first networking cocktail of the year at the French Residence, on February 4th. Most of FZCC Members attended. This was the occasion for Mr. Alexandre DEGRE, FZCC Executive Director, to thank everyone for their continuous support throughout 2019, and to announce some of the events scheduled for the following months in 2020:
- February: presentation of the Africa-France 2020 Summit organized by H.E. Sylvain Berger, Ambassador of France with French and Zambian decision-makers.
- March: breakfast-working session with the Minister of Luapula Province, Hon. Nickson Chilangwa, to motivate French companies to settle and invest more in Luapula.
- Training sessions to be held at the request of the FZCC members, on the newly implemented “Employment Act” and on “Customer Service delivery” (organized by FZCC consultants : Dr Sokuni and Mr. Newlove).
- April: “Gout de France” dinner, to celebrate the French gastronomy.
- May: a 2-day conference on Renewable Energies in Zambia, involving both French and local companies and the main stakeholders of the energy sector. Such a conference has not been done since 2016.