The FZCC is the right hand for your company and your employees, whether you want to:
- start a business in ZAMBIA or in FRANCE
- develop, connect & promote your existing business
- network with your local peers and strengthen your links with France
Ready to start a business in Zambia, the FZCC team is here to:
- Help you get settled: mailbox, occasional rentals, access to admin services (registration of your company, understanding taxes process)
- Introduce you to a valuable business hub: access to our business members directory, experts, consultants….
- Give you info about Zambia: Lusaka welcome booklet; housing, schools, services.
You want to develop and promote your business, become a member to:
- Access professional services: host a volunteer or intern, jobs postings, local and international news releases, …
- Find information: market survey, tests, seminars and ask for your own portfolio of press articles about your business
- Market your business: communicate through our newsletter, advertise on our website, showcase your company and products through sponsorship, get visibility in the Members Directory as well as “Lusaka Accueil” booklet (directory socially orientated for new people settling in Zambia and for Zambian wanting to discover more of their inner city).
- Get professional targeted training with our partners
You want to strengthen your network:
- Be part of an active business community: Attend business and social events/conferences: other Chambers conferences, European networking, Beaujolais Day, Francophonie week, FZCC activities.
Who can be member of the FZCC?
- Branches and agencies representing French companies in Zambia might be eligible for membership on a case by case basis upon Board approval.
- French companies outside Zambia might also be eligible for membership on a case by case basis upon Board approval, provided that they can provide a certificate of company registration of country of origin. They may only attend the meetings of FZCC as observers and will not have the right to vote or be elected to the Board.
- Honorary members are individuals who have made or are likely to make a special contribution to the FZCC, and that are invited by the Board to become such members. Honorary members may attend Board meetings and FZCC meetings as observers, but may not vote or be elected to the Board.
- Association members are business-related association members and bilateral Chambers of Commerce. They can be represented by designated representatives. Association members may attend FZCC meetings as observers, but may not vote or be elected to the Board. They cannot be part of the Board and shall not be requested to pay an annual fee.